Today at 3 PM CST (GMT+4), Jean will speak with Tariq Ramadan about the Muslim Brotherhood, and what its near control of the Egyptian Parliament means for Egyptian society. Ramadan, a Swiss academic, poet, and writer, holds a unique position, as he is the grandson of the founder of the Brotherhood, and also a harsh critic of many Islamic interpretations and notionally Islamic governments.
As tens of thousands gather in Cairo’s Tahrir Square to commemorate the Egyptian revolution of 2011 and celebrate the fall of the Mubarak regime, listen in to hear Ramadan’s thoughts on the influence of the Brotherhood, and the future of Egypt.
How to Listen and Participate
- Leave a post below and the Inside Islam radio team might air your comments and questions during the broadcast.
- Listen live on radio stations in Wisconsin Public Radio listening areas at 3 pm CT and re-broadcast at 9 pm CT.
- Listen to a live webstream of the show on the Ideas Network.
- Call 1-877-GLOBE-07 to leave a voice mail for Here on Earth: Radio without Borders anytime.
- Leave a comment on this page, or send us an email with your thoughts.